Reggie Rocket: My Hero Reggie Rocket: My Hero

wow

I cried laughing, that's all I wanted to say.

Kevin responds:

Thank you, STEM.

I love you.

A New Bunny: Anniversary A New Bunny: Anniversary

Finally!

A New Bunny has been one of my favorite animations on this site since its debut, and seeing this remake totally made my day awesome. I hope to see another addition 5 years from now!

Planaria on Drugs Planaria on Drugs

Nice

I liked it :) always a fan of frame-by-frame doodle effects

Kwing responds:

Something tells me you're a famous NG user... *Checks profile*... O_O Holy crap! And thanks for the review :D

: It's A Bald World... : : It's A Bald World... :

I liked it

Though it was short lived, I enjoyed this subtle change Germaine went through in appearance, and possibly personality as well. I wonder if Foamy will experience something similar. Though that would probably impede upon Foamy's character, since he seems to be quite certain about his personal image already as a hate-squirrel.

-STEM

: Picture Imperfect : : Picture Imperfect :

Nice

It's becoming easier and easier to upload batches of photos online, to sites such as facebook. It certainly does drive me nuts when a friend of mine uploads an album of 50+ pictures of the same dudes on a couch or something. Gah! Anyway, nice rant :)

Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant Angry Dog - Lizard Tyrant

Huzzah!

It's about time this is released, the facebook group got 1k members a while ago! :D
Fantastic series.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

yeh aniboom won't be hurried! glad you liked it!

COGS OF WAR 2 COGS OF WAR 2

What the fuck is this

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

haha fantastic.

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Amazing!

Been a while since your last release, I thought this one was hilarious. Nice job!

I Can Break These Cuffs I Can Break These Cuffs

Haha

I love that clip so much, I'm glad someone animated it :D

Sasuke Vs Lee Sasuke Vs Lee

Well..

If anything, you need to improve your dialogue. Especially since both of these characters have different personalities.