Kanji Match Kanji Match

Great

Definitely a good game to play for those memorizing Japanese kanji, hope to see more in the future!

ForkOut ForkOut

Nicely done!

Haven't ever played a breakout game with four paddles, so this was definitely fu!. I'm sure if you used the same concept but beefed up the speed and graphics it'd be a front pager game in no time.

Virtual Cowbell Virtual Cowbell

Amazing.

I have a thread about this very game in the vid game forums now, if you feel like checking it out. It's so fun because i'm not limited, I can bang this cowbell WHEN EVER I PLEASE! I hope it passes :D

Comic-Con 2008 Poster Comic-Con 2008 Poster

Perfect poster

Will this poster be available for print at any point? It's perfect for any fan of NG!

Detailed RPG Tutorial Detailed RPG Tutorial

good tutorial :)

found this when i saw someone used one of my songs, and i like it. i'll be sure to use the scripts sometime.

Bitmap To Ascii Converter Bitmap To Ascii Converter

zogm

liam ftw

liam0 responds:

You <3 it and you know you do.

Robots Attack Robots Attack

well done

sidescrollers are overdone, but this was one of the few that are actually fun. the only thingi suggest if you make another version is to get rid of the mouse and add in a reticule of some sort. again, nice job on this one :)

X-stem

GameBalance responds:

Hm.. Maybe to make tutorial ;)
Hey, thanks!

Shooting Tutorial 2.0 Shooting Tutorial 2.0

very nice

layout is simple, and tutorial is to the point. good job on this one

X-stem

Smoke-Tower responds:

Thanks mate
im updating with better stuff like im changing out the template

UFA UFA

short game

but awesome nonetheless. i never played the game back when it came out, but even 5 years later it is still a great game. a ledgend! oh, peeps, if u don't know how to feed mygar, i'll give u a hint. "laser wall"

-Movie Security Tutorial- -Movie Security Tutorial-

good job

i'm collecting all good tutorials, to add to my favorites. this is a good one, good info, just subpar graphics...but nonetheless, i'll put it in as one of my favs.

AlternateAccount responds: