Reggie Rocket: My Hero Reggie Rocket: My Hero

wow

I cried laughing, that's all I wanted to say.

Kevin responds:

Thank you, STEM.

I love you.

A New Bunny: Anniversary A New Bunny: Anniversary

Finally!

A New Bunny has been one of my favorite animations on this site since its debut, and seeing this remake totally made my day awesome. I hope to see another addition 5 years from now!

Planaria on Drugs Planaria on Drugs

Nice

I liked it :) always a fan of frame-by-frame doodle effects

Kwing responds:

Something tells me you're a famous NG user... *Checks profile*... O_O Holy crap! And thanks for the review :D

Kanji Match Kanji Match

Great

Definitely a good game to play for those memorizing Japanese kanji, hope to see more in the future!

ForkOut ForkOut

Nicely done!

Haven't ever played a breakout game with four paddles, so this was definitely fu!. I'm sure if you used the same concept but beefed up the speed and graphics it'd be a front pager game in no time.

Virtual Cowbell Virtual Cowbell

Amazing.

I have a thread about this very game in the vid game forums now, if you feel like checking it out. It's so fun because i'm not limited, I can bang this cowbell WHEN EVER I PLEASE! I hope it passes :D

hard dance demo hard dance demo

Superb

It needs something else in the middle, maybe a quick change in pitch from the main thumping synth to add some variety. The switch to a deeper beat around 0:28 was really nice though.

Sapphire winds [PP] Sapphire winds [PP]

Sweet

My favorite part was probably around 3:30-4ish, though I feel like there should have eventually been one more rhythm section added for just a short bit to keep away the repetition. Really nice mix though.

Also, for some reason the name "Sapphire Winds" randomly popped up in my head for this song :P

PeckaPrime responds:

Thanks man, apreciate the review and vote, im glad you liked it, also good suggestion.

So Sapphire winds eh ? That's a pretty good name, kinnda suits a trance track, i might end up using it.

Thanks mate, have fun and see ya around.

Psyc. -Inside Spectrum- . Psyx Psyc. -Inside Spectrum- . Psyx

Good

I loved the transition from the drones to the synth!

Psycedelic responds: